Friday, September 5, 2008

Montana Vacation


We got to go to Montana for week and it was lots of fun. We had so much fun that by Saturday it was hard to get off the couch and want to anything more. It was so fun to be home, and go mountain biking, boating, kyaking, hiking, shopping and be with my family. All of the kids were home that week so it was so fun and busy! Thanks to Mom and Dad for being such good hosts and we had a great time. Even when Mark and Dad were hiking out of Jewel Basin as fast as they could in a torrential hurricane weather makes for great memories!



Mark, Dave, Nate and Gabe got to do some serious mountain biking on Big Mountain and loved it! It was Mark's first experience with riding the chair up and going down on the bike. He loved it! Which isn't suprising, mainly because it involves a whole bunch of speed!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I saw pics on Maile's blog too. That looks so fun. How cool is it that you all could be there together. I have no doubt you guys made it fun!

Andrea said...

Your family is SOOO much fun! I love hearing about the fun times you all have together. I have never been to Montana- it looks beautiful from the pics on you and Maile's blogs. I hope I make it there someday.