Thursday, August 7, 2008

Marriage Lesson- Boys and motors!


One thing I have learned a lot about being married to Mark is about anything with motors!
I have learned about horsepower, transmissions, power steering boxes, turbo-charged, 1 ton vs. 1/2 ton, and the importance of four wheel drive! Whew and this is only 10 months of marriage......
This is his ATV that we take out riding in the Sand Dunes. Two weeks ago the Jensen family came with us out to Sand Lake and we rode all over the dunes and the beach and camped. It was really fun. Avery called the the four-wheelers Motorcycles and told Mark while she riding with him she told him to, "Mark go faster!" We had a great time, and I am getting to be a much better clutch driver.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I have no idea what that would be like to live so close to one of my sisters. It would be so much fun to be about to do things together whenever we want to like you guys do! I know what you mean about learning things from your husband. Scott doesn't really do the car thing but he is always telling me new things about gardening and weather. It sounds like you are a fast learner, throwing those terms around like an expert and after only 10 months!

morganators said...

Bobbi, you're becoming so well-versed! It's kind of nice to learn those things so when you go to get the oil changed you can drop a phrase like "got 4 on the floor in this puppy" and they'll know they can't pull the wool over your eyes.

theSwensenFamily said...

Hi Robyn! I am so happy I found your blog! I hope you don't mind me peeking! This is Lindsey (Brenchley) Swensen from Jeruslam! I cannot believe we live so close! I would love to meet up with you! I hear there is some good shopping in Salem so I'll be up! Congratulations on your marriage! That is exciting and you make such a cute couple! It looks like you're having fun! Oh yeah, and don't you LOVE all the berries here? You'll have to check out my blog! Miss ya!