Sunday, August 3, 2008

Aunt Bobbie gets to Babysit!


I got to babysit Cannon and Quinny this past Tuesday while Nate and Maile went on a date for Maile's birthday! It was so fun! We got to go to dinner at Samarai Sam's and then go to Cold Stone and then come home and play Operation. What a great night and it awesome to be a Aunt. Quinn asked me several questions like "What is a date?" and "What is a play?" and "Do people tell jokes in plays?" "Do they tell jokes like why did the elephant sit on the house in plays?" It was cracking me up. Cannon gave me so many loves and "pat, pat, pats" on my back. He give you pats on your back and says "pat, pat, pat" as he is doing it. It made me feel really special. I am excited for Nate and Maile to go on another date, cause I had such a good time! Oh thanks to Maile, I stole this picture from her!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

You are so much fun! All your nieces and nephews are so lucky to have their fun aunt live so close to them!

Julie said...

I bet you are a great Bsitter. Plus, why is Quinn asking what a date it? Nathan and Maile may need to get out a little more!

And. . . I'm so excited for the Olympics too! I love just chillin' each night in front of the TV and watching ordinary people to extra-ordinary things!

morganators said...

So maybe Ryan and I will have to hit the town in Salem so Kate can take part in some Bobbi time. She would love it!!

Thomas said...

That was the best. They loved having you come. Thanks again.
-Maile