Monday, September 29, 2008

ABC's of me! Tagged

ABC's About Me
A - Attached or Single: Attached- Got Hitched to Mark!
B - Best Friend: Mark, my sisters, mom, courtney, alycia. Okay I got lots of wonderful friends
C - Cake or Pie: This one is tough, because I love both, but I think pie, a good berry pie can't be beat!
D - Day of choice: Saturday, its the day Mark and I get to do fun stuff and no work!
E - Essential Item: my whisk and heat resistant spatulas, a whisk is so nice when you are cooking and baking. I think I could never have too many spatulas!
F - Favorite Color: Probably red, I love all the different shades of red, it just catches my eye!
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, worms are more fun to eat and last a little longer
H - Hometown: Kalispell, Montana
I - Indulgence(s): I got my fist pedicure this summer and I am definitly a fan, I will keep up that indulgence up!
J - January or July: I love JULY! The fourth is always so fun, and has so many good memories.
K - Kids: Not yet! But hopefully someday soon! I will crack up if all we have are girls cause Mark is really rooting hard for boys!
L - Life is incomplete without: My Family
M - Marriage Date: September 15, 2007
N - Number of Siblings: 3 sisters one brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, I love the fall here with all the different kinds of apples, and I love apple crisp, my sister Gabe, is a trophy winning apple crisp maker, so I am lucky to have her!
P - Phobias or Fears: I really hate moths, they are so gross and dumb, they just fly straight into you, yuck it grosses me out!
Q - Quotes: My favorite of all time has to be when Audrey, Gabe and I were standing in my parents kitchen and Audrey starts out the conversation by saying "The other day Homer was telling me....." I know I laughed so hard with Gabe I thought we were going to pee our pants.
R - Reason to smile: Mark and I are healthy and happy and have good jobs. Oh and my really cute neice and nephews too!
S - Season: SUMMER, I really loved this summer, being married, going camping, boating and enjoying the sun!
T - Tag Five Friends: Maile, Laura, Gabrielle, Andrea, Julie
U - Unknown fact about me:I set the sit and reach record in 9th grade!It was still up there last time I looked about 3 years ago! Woohoo Me!
V - Very favorite Store: Okay I love going to Grocery outlet and finding deals. I also love going to any sort of kitchen store and dreaming about all the fun things I could make!
W - Worst habit: not putting away our clean clothes, I will do the laudry but then not want to fold it and put it away!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Well I am going with Ultrasound, x-rays that I have had are not fun at all, especially those dentist ones, they make you bite down and it always cuts my cheeck or gums! Ultrasounds can bring such great news, like having babies
Y - Your favorite food: I love homemade salsa, any sort of vegetables. This question is way to hard, basically I love food!
Z - Zodiac: pieces

5 comments:

Julie said...

Knock on wood--you'll have all GIRLS!!!! Good thing you are getting going on those pedicures!

The Wheelers said...

Mmmmm Salsa! That's my favorite food, too! This was a cute post and I found out some things about you I never knew.

morganators said...

Bobbi,i have never been tagged,how do you do it? Audrey and homer have been distanced lately, how do we get them back together?

morganators said...

Bobbi, i would never have pegged you as looking asian! just think of all those multi cultural scholarships you missed out on!

Andrea said...

Fun to learn some new things about you!