Friday, September 19, 2008

One Year!!!


One Year Anniversary!
I can't believe it has already been one year. I have a picture of the beautiful roses Mark got me on our camera, but the camera is having issues so I will post that later. I came home to a dozen beautiful roses on table with a very nice card. We went to dinner at a great Italian restaurant and had a really nice evening. We talked alot about our wedding day one year ago. I am so glad I married Mark. He loves me a lot and is a good man. The first year of marriage has been such a good thing for the both of us. I do love him more and more each day. Thanks again to all those of you who supported us and shared that day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

One year. . . really!!! Happy anniversary! I loved your wedding. It was so awesome meeting Mark--you could just tell how much he loves you!

Gabrielle said...

Way to go Rob adn Mark! Congrats on one big year!