Friday, July 18, 2008

TAGGED by Maile!

Finally updating my blog!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago? Iwas in my going to Utah state and just finished by sophmore year of college, during the summer I was working at Flathead Lake Lodge, so fun!

2. What are five things on your list today? Make it through Friday, make raspberry jam, make a raspberry pie for my hubby (can you tell it is raspberry season?) go swim, pick up my car from the shop.

3. What snacks do you enjoy? hummus, Chips and salsa(especially Mailes and Gabes) Necturines, cookies, my mom's homemade tapicoa pudding we had after-school sometimes!

4. What would you do if you were a billionaire? Oh boy where do I start, buy an awesome big house in Montana on a lake where all the family and friends could come stay and play and have a great time. Give away a lot of money to children's not for profits. Set up education funds for my family, Travel. Quit work and volunteer at the not-for profit here in Salem for children 6 months-6 years old. That would be awesome!

5. What places have you lived in?
Kalispell, MT;
Provo, Utah;
Logan, Utah;
Jerusalem, Isreal;
Hailey, Idaho;
Salem, Oregon;
Odense, Denmark

1 comments:

Thomas said...

I didnt know you liked nectarines that much. -MO